I feel quiet today. I have entered a new zone. I am 215. Surgery was at 246 and I want to lose 100 pounds. Welll, I would like more but for the purposes of calculating math as we go, I have rounded off to 100.
- This means that at 221, I lost 1/4 of my weight.
- At 213 I will have lost 1/3 of my weight. (2 pounds to go)
- At 196, I will have lost half my weight.
- At 171, I will have lost 3/4 of my weight.
- At 146, I will have lost 100 pounds.
- When I met my ex, I was 128. that would mean another 18, but I can well proud enough at 146.
I am on the cusp of hitting 1/3 gone. Eating tons of veggies and normal protein has got the scale moving as it should. And each morning begins with good coffee, yoga and ballet.
Realizing I was 254 before surgery and now 215 means I have actually lost 39 pounds. It’s not even additionally half that to get into onederland.
Today I feel quiet contentment.