So this is what I learned over the last few days.
- You can definately eat around a sleeve. A few bites here and there without a daily plan will find you eating just like you did before, just eat constantly and small bites and you can def fit in thousands of calories.( I only picked at a cupcake all day but it gave me the picture)
- 45 grams of protein is my limit. sorry to my team, thank you Endo. I can slowly lose on 46 grams.
- One Md questioned if I was actually allergic to meat, as I feel so much better and healthier without it. I am to watch for symptoms, I have had a runny nose and headache after each meat sourced protein since I started watching.
- I can eat mounds and mounds of steamed veggies and eat all day never hitting 600 calories and if you log it into a program, you barely need a multi, you are getting so many nurtriants.
- When I am stressed, hungry or tires, I’mgrabbing veggies….a pig out is never 100 calories.
- The sleeve changes your tastebuds… even thought I picked at a cupcake…. it wasnt the yumminess i remember. In fact I have no desire to ever have one again.
- Never forget my water bottle…. its my new cigarette…and works the same way for me.